ABOUT YOUR TRANSFER(S)
Thank you for choosing us to get you a reliable transfer. We hope that you have a great journey and a good trip whether it is for business, pleasure, charitable or personal reasons.
BEFORE YOU TRAVEL
- Ensure that you have all your documents and information including -
- A copy of your proof of payment. e.g. a print from the screen following your paypal purchase.
- The phone number in Malawi: +265 881 635 111. You are not alone and we can help or find you the right people and organisations to help should anything arise.
- You need to pay for the journey or pay a deposit on the journey online at least 72 hours in advance. Otherwise the transfer will be cancelled.
IF ARRIVING AT AN AIRPORT IN MALAWI
- Your driver will meet you at Arrivals. Look out for someone standing with a sheet with your name.
IF YOU ARE BEING COLLECTED FROM OR TAKEN TO A LODGE OR HOTEL
- Get the contact details of the lodge (ask us if you don’t know)
- Ensure that you have a reservation for your accommodation
- Inform the lodge owner / management of your arrival / departure plans
WHEN YOU MEET THE DRIVER
- Check that he / she has the same reference number and associated details
- Inform the driver of your preferences so that you feel comfortable on the journey. This should also mean that you feel uninhibited to discuss anything to do with the journey once you are on your way.
ON THE JOURNEY
- Tell the driver if you need refreshment / other stops or if you want him to slow down more when passing pedestrians or cyclists etc. We inform our ground operators that talking on the phone while driving is not accepted.
AT YOUR DESTINATION
- Ensure that you are at the right place and then thank the driver. We require that drivers do not request a tip but you are free of course to do so if you wish. However, we require that you are not pressurised on this or anything else.
AFTER THE JOURNEY
- Please provide us with any feedback that you think worthwhile. We need good long lasting working relationships with our Malawian contacts and any improvements or problems must be dealt with.
- We hope that you use our services again!